Forums

towerblockradio.com :: Forums :: Forums :: Announcements and Latest News

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
NEW LOOK TOWERS WEBSITE
Moderators: admin, snowman, twangy, RedSky, JohnnyBravo, delasy, gazclart, Damo, MrDistance
Author Post
snowman
Thu Jan 19 2012, 04:57AM

Registered Member #2

Hey everybody. On Thursday 19 Jan 2012 we have opened the new and improved Tower's website. We hope you enjoy using the new look site! Just a quick reminder that if you access the site from your 'bookmarked/favorite sites' tab - you will need to update your 'bookmarked/favorite sites' tab to the new main homepage address for the site to load in the correct way. The new homepage address for your 'bookmarked/favorite sites' tab is towerblockradio.com/news.php

If you access the site by searching for us on Google ect ect, the updates have been done automaticaly, and you will not need to do anything.

Some features on the site may not be working correctly at the moment, but we will iron out these glitches over the next few days. If you have a problem with anything - please leave your feedback here & we will do our best to keep you updated.

Thanks again to all our members & listenners for your continued support of the Tower's!
{FORUMADD}
mangostylie
Fri Aug 03 2012, 04:18AM
DJ Manga Yo
Registered Member #1440

Not sure if its ur site or my crazy mac,
cant change the password,
Will make more effort to tune in now to u guyz
Need to link

Mango!
{FORUMADD}
snowman
Fri Aug 03 2012, 05:02PM

Registered Member #2
Easy Mango. Good to see you on. Yea man feel free to join us ANYTIME you know that already. Ok, as for the password reset, im on a PC and i just did a quick test and it worked ok for me. When you click 'Forgot Password' from the homepage, it should open a new page and ask you to submit your site username, and then the original email address you used when registering. This way the site knows its you. It then asks you to type a security code (which is displayed).

The site will then send you an email to your site registered email address, and in the email is a random password. You use this to log in to the site and then once you have logged in, you can then go to your 'Personal Settings' and change the password to one that you want/can remember.

Hope that helps? If it's not working for you, it may be the Mac? but im not sure as im not on a Mac.

Peace man. Snow
{FORUMADD}

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF